Software with sense is not just a formula for us. It is our philosophy. We work hard to deliver the best results for our clients. This would not be possible without our motivated, loyal and clever colleagues.
We are growing and looking for new talent. Talent, that is open for a new challenge, wants to communicate actively in English and/or German and will not only work for our international customers on interesting and demanding projects with a global presence but also lead a great team of developers.
Currently, we are therefore looking for an experienced full-time
.NET Developer - onsite Vienna
You’ll be joining an onsite team in Vienna developing a new application for the Austrian Governmental Organisation. The project is set to start in June 2020, with the estimated end in late 2021.
During the current situation, the position will be fully remote and later onsite, with possible home office 2 days a week. Good command of German language is a must.
- Development of a web application, starting with conception
- Further development and maintenance of existing, highly integrated applications
- Independent work in an agile project environment (Scrum) with short iterations in close cooperation with the testers
- The realistic assessment of your expenses for development activities in cooperation with the Product Owner and the testers
- Creation of architectural concepts that are suitable to meet the requirements under the technical framework
Requirements / Your Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Background in .NET development, ideally at least 5 years
- Skilled in ASP.NET MVC (including AJAX)
- Good command of MS SQL, T-SQL, database design
- Ability to write Unit tests
- Nice to have: SSIS packages, Infinica, Hangfire
- Active English and German
- Self-motivated person with a strong work ethic background
- Responsible, people-oriented individual able to work under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work towards fixed deadlines
- Accept and contribute constructive criticisms
Your salary will depend on your experience, seniority, and agreement. Minimum starting wage is 2500€ gross per month.
Join us if you are looking for a long-term career development in an SME friendly atmosphere with the possibility of internal rotation.