Software with sense is not just a formula for us. It is our philosophy. We work hard to deliver the best results for our clients. This would not be possible without our motivated, loyal and clever colleagues.
We are growing and looking for new talent. Talent, that is open for a new challenge, wants to communicate actively in English and/or German and will not only work for our international customers on interesting and demanding projects with a global presence but also lead a great team of developers.
Currently, we are therefore looking for an experienced full-time
Senior Java Developer, Vienna
You’ll be joining a team in Vienna developing applications for customers in Austria. Good command of German language is a must. This is a long term project.
Your main tasks will be:
- Development of Java applications and modules
- Creating, developing, and integrating Java and Java2EE components
- Implementation of object-oriented system analyzes and designs
- Overseeing design and code reviews
For now this position is remote, but later 3-4 days onsite in Vienna will be required.
Requirements / Your Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Background in Java, Microservices, Spring, Hibernate / JPA (ORM), REST
- Experience with event-driven architecture (RabbitMQ / Kafka)
- Database know-how: NoSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Understanding of other architectures, frameworks and programming languages
- Experience with software quality assurance processes and tools (e.g. FindBugs, Checkstyle, SonarServer)
- Active German, English is an advantage
- Self-motivated person with a strong work ethic background
- Responsible, people-oriented individual able to work under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work towards fixed deadlines
- Accept and contribute constructive criticisms
Your salary will depend on your experience, seniority, and agreement. Minimum starting wage is 2700€ gross per month.
Join us if you are looking for a long-term career development in an SME friendly atmosphere with the possibility of internal rotation.