Are you seeking opportunities in Vienna? We are looking for talented people, who want to communicate in German and work for customers on-site in Vienna.
If you have experience with developing and improving development infrastructure and Linux based systems, then we are looking for you!
You will work with teams of experts in various domains to build the next generation of products for customers. The first stage of infrastructure got covered over last few months. Your responsibility will be creating an ecosystem that supports developers. The main tech stack for you will be GitLab, SonarQube, Artifactory, XRay and different AWS services all provisioned using CloudFormation. You also have the freedom to choose the best tools for the job. You will be responsible for:
- Development and improvement of development infrastructure.
- Taking care of (test) stages.
- Working with developers to build CI pipelines with GitLab.
- Making sure that data are safe in terms of backups strategies, durability, and availability.
- Supporting teams in preparing new components for projects.
- Keeping tools up to date.
- Choosing and implementing new tools to support development.
Requirements / Your Expertise
- You should have experience working as Operations or DevOps for at least 3 years.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux systems.
- Well versed in infrastructures as Code/Automatization and tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Experience with building high available infrastructures.
- Experience with CI/CD servers (e.g. GitLab).
- AWS & K8S know-how is welcome.
- Active German (English is nice to have, but not a must)
- Willingness to work onsite in Vienna
- Wanting to learn new technologies continuously
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic
- Autonomous team player able to work under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work towards fixed deadlines
- Accept and contribute constructive criticisms
Your salary will depend on your experience, seniority, and agreement. The minimum starting wage is 2000€ gross per month.