Software with sense is not just a formula for us. It is our philosophy. We work hard to deliver the best results for our clients. This would not be possible without our motivated, loyal and clever colleagues.
We are growing and looking for new talent. Talent, that is open for a new challenge, wants to communicate actively in English an d/or German and will not only work for our international customers on interesting and demanding projects with a global presence, but also lead a great team of developers.
Currently, we are therefore looking for an experienced full-time
Java Developer - onsite in Vienna
You’ll be joining an onsite team in Vienna developing projects for an insurance group. Your responsibilities will be application development of microservices and web frontend. There’s currently a team of 10 people organized by Scrum. The estimated project length is until the end of 2019 with the possibility to continue in 2020.
Requirements / Your Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Background in Java development, ideally at least 5 years
- Understanding of a microservices architecture
- Skilled in Spring (Boot, MVC, Feign, Cloud, Feign, JPA, Security)
- Hands-on experience with Angular, Docker, Ansible, AWS
- Nice to have: Camunda, knowledge of Netflix OSS stack (Zuul, Hystrix, Ribbon, Eureka), Typescript
- Active English or German
- Self-motivated person with a strong work ethic background
- Responsible, people-oriented individual able to work under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work towards fixed deadlines
- Accept and contribute constructive criticisms
Your salary will depend on your experience, seniority, and agreement. Minimum starting wage is 2500€ gross per month.
Join us if you are looking for a long-term career development in an SME friendly atmosphere with the possibility of internal rotation.